Ever wondered if you too can introduce programming and robotics into an Early Years classroom? At our school we use the Easy to carry Bee-Bot Rechargeable Docking Station but not everyone has access to Bee-Bot Robots. Still want to introduce Computing at a young age? Don't worry!
This video is a quick review and demonstration of the Bee-Bot App.
Start Today! If you would like to start working with physical Bee-bots in class you can find all the needed resources below(Affiliate links):
- Bee-bot Rechargeable Robot: http://amzn.to/2ngKijy
- Blue-bot (Bluetooth enabled Bee-bot: http://amzn.to/2ngT1lQ
- Bee-bot Class Group Starter Set: http://amzn.to/2ngMojm
- Program and Code Go Robot Mouse: http://amzn.to/2nLJM1b
- Fisher Price Code-a-Pillar: http://amzn.to/2ngTt3w
- Learning Resources Code & Go Robot Mouse Activity Set: http://amzn.to/2nAcp0N (Great for the classroom as continuous provision for Coding with young learners!)
TPT Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Eduflip